Monday, September 7, 2009

Tumbleweeds

Tony was the first to guess correctly! Kathryn will send you your free tasting coupon!

As you can see, we have quite a pile of the little darlings! As I've said before, every year I try to eradicate them but with each tumbleweed spilling over 200,000 seeds on its way to the fence, it's not likely. And, they got a head start as Lisa, our next door neighbor, used to throw her unwanted plants over the fence. This was when Callaghans owned our property and she has vowed she no longer does it. Right, Lisa?

Cheryl Lynn, just think of how far you are scattering the seeds with your cardio exercise! Thanks to everyone who sent in guesses.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry I ever shared that little thing about tossing huge, prickly, frustrating tumble weeds over the fence!! I didn't realize that tumbleweeds carry an army of seeds to spread the joy all over! I have quit that annoying, yet theraputic, habit. I have to admit that we don't really have tumblers anymore. So, go toss some over to the other neighbors and rid yourselves of them! :)

    ReplyDelete