Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Coyote Tracking







I went on a successful hunting expedition yesterday. As I walked along the fence I found many trails through the field fence but by the size of them they could only have been used by small rodents, rabbits and quail. Then I came upon a larger trail that lead to a rather large hole dug under the fence! I'm pretty sure this is the hole Kent Callaghan had filled in a couple of weeks ago. This time I put several large boulders in the hole before filling it in with dirt. We'll see how long it keeps the coyotes out this time. We only need a few more weeks until the grapes come off the vines.


While walking the property I got distracted many times to take pictures of little creatures and flowers. I will post some of those tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment